Thursday, October 4, 2012

Classes-Day Four of Week One

Today was a semi-normal day for most of us. The class schedule was as it would be on any other Thursday. Today was the last day for anyone who desired to change classes. I have all the classes that I wanted, so no changes for me. That is a good thing.

After classes, each section had a mandatory meeting to go over some administrative things from the various committee volunteers (shirts, jewelry, social, financial, The Law Enforcement Memorial, the New York trip, The Philadelphia trip, and the silent auction to benefit charity).

After that, dinner had only an hour left, so off to the cafeteria it was. As usual, the food was great. I sat across from a State Police Trooper from Arkansas. We talked about Tulsa eateries (The Spudder-excellent food) and the Tulsa Shock (Tulsa's WNBA team). I found out from him that there was a guy from the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office here. I went and met him. He is James Anderson and is their Rangemaster. We had a good talk. He is a great guy.

Well, tonight is more studying and not much else.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment