Monday, October 1, 2012

This Is It-Day One of the Session

I awoke early today (4:30 a.m.). I know that is early, but breakfast starts at 6:00 a.m. and we have to be to our homeroom at 7:30 a.m. With all 260+ of the NA class, plus with the current NAC (New Agent Class) clamoring for nutrition at each meal, the line can get long, making for a short time to eat and digest, if you wander in late. I will eat healthy, but I will eat.

It will take a while to work out the morning schedule of using the bathroom, etc. So far, things have gone without an issue.

Even though I thought classes started today, they really did not. We met in our section homerooms and did some administrative housekeeping and more orientation. It included a primer on things to do and things not to do. Some of us had a class cancelled and we had to get in line(s) and add a class in the place of the cancelled class. Some wanted to change classes, so they did, if they could. I ended up going from four master level classes to three, due to one class cancellation. That gives me three master level classes (9 credits) and three bachelor level classes (8 credits) for a total credit class load of 17 credits. Most colleges consider 15 credits a heavy full-time load, so this is even heavier and it is the minimum amount of credits that the FBI NA will allow. I happy with what I got. I try and write more about that later.

Later in the afternoon, we went to the auditorium and completed an lengthy survey. Not too bad, though.

Tonight is a welcoming dinner in the atrium. I look forward to that.

Dinner was very nice. There is a little down time tonight. I have a feeling that tonight is the last "sit around and do nothing night," before this session ends in December. I'm going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment