Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week Four Begins

Week three closed yesterday, without much fanfare. I did get up early yesterday and did some interval track training. I know that it is a good thing for me to train and will benefit me, but I have to admit that I am not much for sprinting. I ran the straight-aways on the track and fast-walked the curves for 20 minutes and tenth-five seconds. I am sore today. Clearly, it woke up muscles in my legs that had been on an extended nap.



I got a lot of housekeeping chores done yesterday and expect for one load of laundry today, I spent most of the day doing reading and working on a paper for my Advanced Seminar in Investigative Interviewing. The paper is expected to be from 8 to 12 pages and is not due until November 27, 2012, so I have some time. I already have two pages done and only 6 to 10 to go. I have a lot of material researched already and I do not anticipate that I will have any difficulties in preparing a decent final product. If I knock out a couple of pages per week, that should give me sufficient time to review, consult with the instructor and revise, if necessary.

A couple of us went to a local store today to complete an assignment for our Interviewing Strategies Through Statement Analysis class. Our assignment was to 'interview' the store employee and look for various language signs to see if we could detect signs of either deception or veracity. It was an interesting assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment